As always there is a cavalcade of events happening every day in Tucson and these are only a small few that deserve your attention. There are hundreds more that you may or may not already be aware of and new ones appear every day. This will be a little more streamlined than last month mostly because of laziness. We provide links to each of these events; however, you can always contact us for more details about something in particular. There are so many things happening in Tucson and we want you to know that you can come to VaudVil for your entertainment needs. So, what’s happening this March?
- Friday, March 2, 2018 – Bad Girls (& boy) of Burlesque at The Surly Wench Pub.
- Monday, March 5, 2018 – Magic Assistant Auditions at The Arizona Rose Theater in the Tucson Mall.
- Friday, March 9, 2018 – Revolutionary Poetry Nights at Revolutionary Grounds Book and Coffee.
- Saturday, March 10, 2018 – New Drag, Who Dis? Performance Showcase at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA).
- Sunday, March 11, 2018 – Free Kids Magic Show at Mildred & Dildred.
- Thursday, March 15, 2018 – Nail Polish a new drag show at Sky Bar.
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018 – The Poetry is Right! A Tucson Poetry Festival Fundraiser at La Cocina Restaurant and Cantina.
- Thursday, March 22, 2018 – BruvLuv Presents: Lip Sync Battle 2018 a fundraiser for Take Back the Night at Cafe Passé.
- Friday, March 30, 2018 – Magic Workshop at The Circus Academy of Tucson.
- Friday, March 30, 2018 – VAMP: Vamp Queen’s Revenge at The Flycatcher.
Once again, these are not all the events happening in Tucson. These are just a few that we at VaudVil like to spotlight to help the world know about the other entertainment in Tucson that doesn’t involve music and national touring shows. Local entertainment needs Tucson’s help to grow and thrive and that is VaudVil’s purpose; to provide opportunities for local artists and businesses. If you know of other events happening around Tucson that you feel should be included in write-ups like this, please send us an email or message on Facebook. We’ll even consider publishing your own write-ups at no cost to you. Help us spread the word about entertainment in our community.